Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend Getaway

This weekend Luis is on a personal retreat. I made a spontaneous decision to spend it up in Malvern with Grandad and Grandmom Pierce. Life's too short! Before my kids start a real school schedule I'm going to live it up traveling on a whim. So far we've enjoyed good food, gone to the Great Valley Nature Center, visited with Great Uncle John and Great Aunt Sherry and totally enjoyed the back yard. Since the pool was filled in, there is an expansive green area perfect for running and small trike like vehicles. Mom and I might even watch a chic flick together later after the kids are asleep- "Enchanted"...will post more later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad my parents got to see you and the kids - I wish I were there :)
Jacks

Anonymous said...

we're jealous!!! I wonder if my parents had their camera??