Friday, May 30, 2008

Recovery Days

I know it's a recovery day when...
1. For the life of me, I couldn't tell you what time it is. It could be 7 a.m. or 3 p.m. Frankly it all feels the same.
2. All I can do for the kids is construct a train track, feed them snacks and keep them busy. I pat myself on the back if I actually have a clear enough mind to read a book aloud to them.
3. I only have energy to put my hair in a wet, messy bun...when undone I look like an eighties rocker...please don't ask for pictures.
4. I realize that there's a load of wash waiting for me, a grocery list to be made and a baby needing a nap...but somehow blogging about it feels therapeutic on this crazy recovery day .

2 comments:

John Pierce said...

Just to prove I am reading your blog....
Looks like you had fun in MN!
Good luck recovering!

Catherine Berg said...

Cal,
I am glad to hear you are recovering nicely. Thanks again for EVERYTHING! You gave me too much credit in your blog. You were wonderful helps. I so enjoyed all of your company. Thank God we are seeing you at the beach. Otherwise we would all be really sad. We love you. The boys send their love to their cousins!!!!
Love and prayers, Cath