Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pics of FUS Graduation






Here we have a pic of the whole crowd Friday night after the Mass. Next is a pic with our good family friend Fr. Dennis Gang. Then we ran into Cath's friend Kara and her Dad from MN so I couldn't resist posting a pic for Cath to see. Of course I had to include a pic of Greg with all his cute girlfriends. Lastly I tried to grab a good shot of Greg receiving his diploma but it was a bit difficult with 3 kids fighting for my lap during the ceremony. Thanks to the help of Grandmom and Uncle John we made it through! Congrats Greg! Welcome to DC.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for Greg! The pictures are great (I love the new one at the top of the blog :)
Love Jacks

teresa anthony said...

Congratulations to Greg! And to you Carolyn for making the trip with three little ones and sans husband!
Eileen called me up at the beginning of the Baccalaureate Mass and told me I could watch it online. Scott was at a confirmation that night (and two more on Saturday), but I put it on and heard most of the AWESOME homily by Cardinal ... what was his name? I forget now. Anyway I tried to tell Scott about the homily, but my paraphrasing hardly did it justice (plus I missed sections of it due to the whole motherhood-kids-needing-my-attention thing :), so I hope that FUS posts the text at some point.

Thanks Carolyn for the pictures!

Catherine Berg said...

Great pictures, Cal!
Mom and I are checking out our blog together - how fun!
Have a safe trip tommorrow. I hope that the flight goes well with the kiddos. We can't wait to see you in MN!
We love you,
Cath

Lorrie and Fred said...

Thanks Carolyn for your stupendous effort in traveling to support Greg. The celebration was extra special because of you, John Paul, Gabe, and Monica!