Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hi From Ridgeview Drive

Hey all. We just unpacked at Cath and Tom's house on Ridgeview Drive, Edina, MN. It's pretty much amazing. The kids are so happy here and we're chilling out. Luis and Tom already broke open the beer. Monica's napping in the closet, literally. She's a great napper as long as it's dark with her noise maker so we made things work here by putting a bed in the closet and darkening it with a sheet. I love thinking outside of the box with my third child. Anyhow, I'll post pictures of the Baptism later. It was beautiful.
Later Everyone.
PS- I want to hear from Greg and John. Come on guys. Do you even check this thing? If so, give me some love!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hello from Alexandria!! All is well here...Nemo is well fed (and Jen and Matt too!) and the roses, well they're watered, but not blooming very well. Apparently a flock of birds feasted on a few bags of birdseed left out and left a mess all over your entire patio, but I'll see what I can do about it before you return! I think Greg moved out today and he picked up after himself amazingly well (at least in comparison to the way my brother leaves things!) I got kind of used to checking in on him each day when I watered the flowers- he even came over for dinner one night!! I'm also borrowing your sink- I didn't think you'd mind, as a pipe burst under my sink of course on a Friday of a 3-day weekend--the turkey baster was back in action!!

Glad you are all having a wonderful trip. Give my love to Cath and her family- look forward to seeing you when you return!!

ps- how's that for my first post!!

Unknown said...

Emmy,
You need to start your own blog! Great first post. :) Cal, I love checking in to see where you are and what meaningful things are happening in your life. I check regularly. Have a wonderful time in MN. :)
Love,
Robin

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting to hear from the boys too! Hey, Jason never comments on our blog either...i think he forgets about it?
That was neat to hear Emily's mini blog too!!
hello to the Minnesotan cousins! I wish i could see all those kids playing together...and Monica in the closet! love it!