Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Trip almost over

Hi everyone! Our trip has been wonderful and despite my best intentions I never got around to posting pictures...I'll do that once we're at home as part of the "recovery" process. But we've had a blast with Cath, Tom and kids. Cath's an all star for hosting a family with 3 young children 4 weeks post partum. The boys are in their prime. A major highlight for them has been sleeping in Freddy's room- their very first sleepover! Their backyard has proved to be a heaven for our little guys and our days have included all kinds of fun little experiences...trolley rides, ice cream, the Como Zoo, fishing, throwing sticks into Lake Harriet, meeting new people and simply enjoying Daddy's "home" state (for the most part). Cath and I snuck away this afternoon for some girl time and I stocked her up on some little pink Mommy pleasures like a new bag and some cute headbands to dress up an ordinary day. So here I am typing away, sad to leave tomorrow, but departing with many good memories...

No comments: