Friday, May 30, 2008

Minnesota in Retrospect Part 1

I've come to the conclusion that while I only inherited 10 percent of my mother's energy, Cath has inherited close to ninety percent...which makes her probably the most energetic 27 yr old Mommy on that side of the Mississippi. Even being 4 weeks post partum, she gets things done in her house at lightning speed. Hence I did not end up helping her as much as I had hoped. Maybe when we see each other at the beach I can cook a bit more for her! Anyhow, I will continue to journal random memories and thoughts as they come to me...By the way, John Paul and Gabe are in major withdrawal. They were asking for Freddy's room last night in tears! I'm thinking Freddy's happy to have his room back although it seemed he really did enjoy his cousins.

No comments: