Monday, July 21, 2008

Tribute to Jake

For those of you that don't know, Jake the dog died today. I may have acted cold hearted towards that creature sometimes, but I really want to express my sympathies for Mom, Dad, Cath (the original "owner") Greg & John. Jake was a form of companionship and unconditional love in his little slobbery way. Not to mention the fact that he offered good pet therapy for Dad ever since the accident. So my heartfelt love goes out to all who are letting go of Jake today.

2 comments:

Catherine Berg said...

So sad that Jake is gone - esp. for Mom and Dad. He will be missed by the Bergs!!
Hope the Browns are doing well...
We miss you guys! We got spoiled seeing you two months in a row...
We love you,
Cath and fam

teresa anthony said...

I commented about Jake on Catherine's blog, so I won't repeat myself, but I do want to say - How the heck did you get that close to the white house??!! All of our pictures are from behind the barriers.

It's all those cool connections you guys have :)

And you look gorgeous, as always!

Love, Teresa