Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Year Ago




I'm meandering down memory lane with pictures because I'm in the midst of catching up on 3 years of photo filing and scrapbooking. I finally realized that if I did nothing with the pictures they might as well be thrown out so I've adopted a "slap happy" style of throwing them together into books. So far I've got most of 2005 & 2006 into albums. Anyhow, the pics above are of the boys sharing a baguette in the style they love best. John Paul is peering through a hole in the park play tube thing. Gabe is smiling brightly after a bath.
Just random shots to share!

3 comments:

Mary Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teresa anthony said...

Hi Carolyn,

Great shots. John Paul's smile through that tube at the playground is utterly charming. My opinion - it could win over the heart of the grumpiest person on a cold day! And I love the baguette shot!

I, too, have decided that THIS is the summer when I catch up on photos. So a few weeks ago I hijacked the dining room table and first put FIVE YEARS worth of photos in chronological order, and now throughout the day or evening as I get a chance, I've been putting them into albums. It's pretty fun to go down memory lane when my children were all much smaller.

So good luck with your albums!

Love, Teresa

Lorrie and Fred said...

Carolyn, Thank you for your precious children. Your mothering insights and generosity of spirit invites us into these moments. We're grateful! Dad and Mom