Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday John!

One day late- but I needed to post a big Happy Birthday to John- 20 years- wow. We had such a nice time meeting Mom, Jen, Matt, Lydia and Uncle John downtown for a brunch at the Darlington House (where John is spending some Summer working hours). Boy, was it good- and the decor hit a chord in me being the design addict that I am. Anyhow, Happy Birthday to my fun smart youngest brother. Hey John- when are you going to take us up on the dinner after you redeem your massage gift certificate? It's about time I think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, i know i'm not really responding to your post, i'm responding to your comment on MY blog!
anyway, i'm so excited that you are considering coming! that would be incredible!!!!!!!!
Let's talk very soon to see what questions you have etc...
wow, that would be so cool!
and i just can't picture the crocs you ordered??? heels? on sand?? maybe you'll need to take a picture :)
if you see John give him a b-day hug for me :)

Anonymous said...

hey, it's me again...i lost my phone while here at the beach and so have NO phone numbers! I got your message but can't call you back because i don't have your number :)
the weekend of the 4th would be great for a visit. here is a very good chance that we will be gone the rest of the summer (living in CHarlotte for some therapy for Sharon) so that weekend may be the best option. There will be lots of relatives in town so it won't just be chilling with the Browns, but it can certainly work and we'd love to have you. I know you need more info than that and i'm sorry i can't call...duh! feel free to call my cell again and leave your number and i'll be able to call you back :)
love you!