Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I couldn't resist

The new header picture is probably going to be our 2008 Christmas card. I couldn't resist posting it. We had a fun time trying to get this shot. Gabe was originally going to be an angel. He would not hear of it though. He looked at the wings and the halo and gave us a 3 yr old "I will not OBEY" attitude. But when offered the shepherd's stick he relented. In fact, he was pretty enthralled with his shepherd staff...as evidenced by this shot.
John Paul made a good St. Joseph we think. And Monica surprisingly took to her Marian role quite easily. She willingly kept her hand on the baby Jesus during the whole shoot.

2 comments:

fred said...

The NATIVITY TABLEAU has sent my grandmotherly heart into rapsodies! That's what Christmas is all about, Carolyn!
THE CHRISTMAS TABLEAU IS BEAUTIFUL. AS GRANDFATHER OF MARY,JOSEPH A ND the SHEPHERDS I AM MOST PROUD.

Unknown said...

I have a picture with us all dressed up and YOU are the baby Jesus Cal!