Sunday, January 25, 2009

Loss for Words

Hi Family!
I don't mean to burn you all out with pictures of Luis and I from our Wedding/honeymoon. The above pic is from a day in Rome after we met JPII.
The truth is that I'm really behind in organizing our recent digital photos so I don't have many recent pics of the kids together to share. But there shall definitely be some soon...
I have pics on my new Blackberry of the March for Life...can't wait to share those. It was such a profound experience given the current circumstances...I don't know where to start.
And the best news is that John has a Barcelona blog!
Here it is:
http://piercebcn2008.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are not boring me with your wedding pics - they are WONDERFUL!!!!
PS We are planning a dc trip in March - I will keep you posted :)

Lorrie and Fred said...

I'm so glad you posted that picture- magical! It is truly one for the ages( as Matthew would say).