Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quiz

So my dear family & friends,
You may be wondering why I have not blogged much over the past 5 weeks.
Take a guess why:
A. We've been so busy with the start of the school year.
B. We've been so emotional about Jen, Matt, Lydia & baby Heil moving to California that it's been impossible to put into words the loss we feel...not to mention the emotional turmoil a few weeks ago when Dad almost died again.
C. I (Cal) have lost all memory space on my camera and am too stubborn to buy a new stick in this economy SO we've taken almost no pictures for almost two months...and I'm not savvy at downloading pictures onto the computer...yes I'm a technophobe.
D. All of the Above.

If you guessed D., you are correct!
I've been checking your posts (Mom, Cath, Teresa, Cathy, Jaye & Jacqueline) and will start to comment again soon.
Love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!
I'm so sorry for the loss you feel about losing the Heils. I loved how geographically close you all were and i know i would be devastated if the Messicks (or any of us here) moved so far...
We just all pray they'll be back!

And, honestly, you do need to learn (it isn't hard...wish i could quickly show you!) to just download the pictures from your camera to your computer. We use "Picasa" as our engine and it pretty much does all the work for us. VERY easy. You can just go to picasa.com and follw the instricutions. I NEVER keep pictures on my camera, i download them as soon as i take them, that way i never run out of space! You don't need more memory, just need to clear out what you have!
Can't wait to see new pictures!!!
love and miss you all!

Catherine Berg said...

Cal, I must say, I miss your blog updates!!!! I am checking this site faithfully to get an update on your fam. We love you!